Incoming Chelsea boss Antonio Conte 'Excited' at Chelsea Arrival


Incoming Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has published he's 'excited' on the prospect of managing the Blues after guiding his Italy facet to the quarter-finals of Euro 2016, Sky sport report.

The former Juventus manager had gone into tournament and  understanding that it might be his final act because the Azzurri boss after agreeing to end up the new Chelsea manager in April.

Nonetheless, Conte has admitted he would have preferred to have continued in his function after Euro 2016 after exceeding expectations with a proficient, but, ageing Italian facet.
"The choice to leave the national team after two years was once taken early and i do not deny there were moments once I'd have preferred to have the possibility to proceed," Conte instructed newshounds on Saturday.

"however, on the grounds that of distinct trends, I wasn't ready to go back on that."

however the new Chelsea boss wishes to clarify that he has no regrets over taking the job and he is "excited" at returning to club football after his trophy-weighted down spell with Juventus.

"In November I idea I was carrying on with with the countrywide facet," the 46-year-old brought. "Then I told the president of the Italian soccer federation of the satisfactory possibility to become a member of Chelsea soccer membership.

"I wanted to come to the cut and thrust of club soccer. Now, i've the opportunity to begin this enjoyable journey."

Italy misplaced to Germany on penalties after a 1-1 draw throughout 120 minutes after a sequence of impressive performances during the tournament and Conte has been wondered on whether or not he would return to the position one day.
"I suppose it is impossible," he mentioned. "My future lies in working at membership level, my future's with Chelsea.
"Now i will take seven days off to charge my batteries and shift just a little of this disappointment earlier than taking up at Chelsea. I do know it is going to be a difficult assignment nevertheless it's one i'll cherish."

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »