Alvaro Morata thanked Juventus fans for their aid after returning to Real Madrid.



Alvaro Morata has thanked Juventus fans for their aid after returning to Real Madrid following a 2 yrs stay in Serie A.

Despite the Italian champions being keen to keep Morata, Madrid exercised a buy-again clause reportedly worth ?30million to bring the striker again to the Spanish capital.

Morata, who has hit three ambitions in as many video games on global duty at Euro 2016 with Spain, posted a letter to Juve lovers on his private website.

"whats up all people. Penning this letter isn't handy for me," wrote Morata, who won back-to-again domestic doubles with Juve as good as scoring in the 2015 Champions League ultimate.

"I would like to thank all the persons who believed in me, who placed their religion in me and who dealt with me particularly well to make me blissful at Juventus and in Turin.

"due to president Andrea Agnelli, Pavel Nedved, John Elkan, Giuseppe Marotta, Matteo Fabris and specifically to Fabio Paratici and Javier Ribalta.

"due to all the people who work for this immense membership that's Juventus. Workers, physiotherapists, doctors, safety, cooks. In brief, because of all who're part of Juve.

"Thanks of course to all of the Juventus lovers on the planet for their unconditional love and help, which was by no means lacking. Due to [Massimiliano Allegri] for believing in me and for turning me into a greater footballer, to the captains who took care of me with such dedication and to my crew-mates for all the superb days I spent with them, given that winning with them used to be astonishing.

"I stay marked by way of this club, its history and all of you. Anywhere i go i'll continually believe like a Juventino and i'll be equipped to claim with pride and in a loud voice that I wore the Juventus colours and that I used to be one of their champions.

"Thanks as soon as again to every person for letting me be part of this family."

Morata's agent Juanma Lopez has stated his customer is still fascinating prime most excellent League clubs, with Madrid rumoured to be inclined to sell the 23-yr-old on at a colossal revenue.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »