Eden Hazard has admitted that he needs international teammate Radja Nainggolan to join him at Chelsea.


Eden Hazard has admitted that he needs international teammate Radja Nainggolan to join him at Chelsea.

The Roma midfielder is worth of a £23million bid from the Blues, who want him to be a part of Antonio Conte's Stamford Bridge revolution.


And Belgium skipper Hazard confessed earlier than his aspect's Euro 2016 opener against Italy that he and clubmate Thibaut Courtois were looking to trap the all-motion midfielder to West London.

"Thibaut Courtois and myself would really like him to come to Chelsea," Hazard said.Nainggolan printed last week that Antonio Conte, his adversary day after today, has been trying to convince him to become a member of the Blues - but hinted that he'll need a massive-cash deal.

“[Conte] already desired me when he was once the Juve manager, but I’d already stated i'd under no circumstances go away Roma for Juve. Now he tries to get me to Chelsea.

“i know Chelsea are a enormous membership, however I must take a number of matters under consideration. It’s no longer easy to depart Italy in the back of after 12 years. I received’t leave for a small difference."

"I think he is without doubt one of the exceptional midfielders in the world."

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »