Goalkeeper Adam Federici of AFC Bournemouth sign new contract



Goalkeeper Adam Federici is determined to secure prime billing at AFC Bournemouth after agreeing  phrases with the Premier League Club.

The Australia international penned a three-12 months deal on Monday and underlined his wish to usurp Artuc Boruc as manager Eddie Howe's first-option keeper.


"i'm delighted to have signed a brand new contact," Federici, who made simply six top-flight appearances in 2015-sixteen, advised the Cherries' official website.

"I've labored difficult this 12 months to hold making improvements to and the final 12 months has been first-class. I have been settling in and getting to grasp the lads so i'm quite looking ahead to subsequent 12 months now.

"The supervisor played a significant part in me signing, the teaching staff and the best way we play football are explanations too. I consider I suit the staff and seem ahead to playing more this season. I'm working quite tough towards that.

"I've on no account noticeable myself as a number two goalkeeper. I have to get rid of that tag and push on, I want to enhance and play more next season - with a bit of luck i will be able to gain that."

The 31-yr-historic moved to Bournemouth on a free transfer in could 2015, having previously been with studying.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »