John Obi Mikel ignored Chelsea Exit


John Obi Mikel says he has no intention of leaving Chelsea any time soon, despite improved competition for a beginning berth.

The Nigeria star faces a combat to secure a place in Antonio Conte's beginning XI following the arrival of N'Golo Kante from Leicester city, however he is decided to fight for his situation.

"i am definitely staying at Chelsea and i'll attempt to provide my exceptional to the membership, like i've normally finished," Mikel instructed the London evening general.

"I need to support  the team combat for each point, every win and to win trophies. I additionally need to support the team qualify for the Champions League again as soon as viable.

"For 10 years i have been going to the equal training floor, the identical locker room. It is an effective club, with an strong proprietor. They're like a family to me. It is a place that has become a part of me."

The 29-yr-historic's contract with Chelsea is due to expire on the finish of the 2016-17 campaign, but he hopes to do sufficient within the upcoming season to earn a renewal.

"i've a year left and then we can see what occurs. If I play good this season, it'll help me earn a brand new contract," Mikel added.

"i'll supply a hundred and twenty per cent whenever i'm on the pitch or come off the bench. I will perpetually supply my exceptional.

"If Chelsea decide they wish to speak, then we will be able to speak. If I must move on, i'm sure there shall be a lot of golf equipment in the market the place i will proceed my football profession.

"it'll be tricky to leave however these matters happen. You ought to transfer on someday. My completely satisfied recollections of Chelsea will certainly not go away."

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »