Jonathan Calleri Has Completes West Ham Loan


West Ham United have confirmed that loan signing Jonathan Calleri has now completed his move from Deportivo Maldonado after gaining global clearance. As such, he's going to now go straight into the squad forward of this week's Europa League clash with Astra Giurgiu.

Calleri, who will wear the quantity 28 shirt not too long ago vacated by way of Manuel Lanzini, used to be presented and proficient together with his new crew-mates for the first time on Tuesday.
"i'm very joyful to have signed for West Ham," the 22-yrs-old Argentine told WHUFC.Com.

"This represents a excellent new task for me and i'm particularly watching ahead to it.

"The top-rated League is the satisfactory league on this planet and so i am delighted to have this opportunity to play in this type of prestigious league.

"it is a new chapter for me and so i am excited to get began here and to slot in as speedily as feasible, in order that i will be as useful as possible to my new teammates and manager.
"These are exciting instances for me for my part and i'm motivated to adapt my recreation to this new atmosphere. I am a participant who continually tries to work as rough as i will be able to and to do my high-quality for the team."

Calleri used to be not too long ago involved in Argentina's efforts to claim Olympic gold in Brazil for the 1/3 time in 12 years. Prior to that he'd prime scored within the 2016 Copa Libertadores even as on mortgage at Sao Paulo with 9 strikes to his name.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »