Manchester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho has signed a new five-year deal with the club,


Manchester city forward Kelechi Iheanacho has signed a brand new five-yr maintain the club, committing his future to Pep Guardiola's aspect unless 2021.

A announcement on the club's reliable internet site, on Thursday, learn: "Striker Kelechi Iheanacho has signed a brand new two-yr contract extension with metropolis.The 19-yr-historic Nigeria international, who scored 14 times in all competitions last season, is among the finest younger forwards and will now stay with the club until as a minimum 2021."
After signing his new contract, the striker claimed to be blissful and excited, additionally pronouncing that he hoped to pay metropolis back for aiding in his development as a participant.

I are not able to express how i am feeling! I'm very happy to sign my new deal for this membership, i'm excited," he remarked.

"I just ought to keep working rough and categorical my emotions on the pitch, and work quite good and do first-rate things for the staff. I'm joyful and i admire everything the membership has performed for me up to now at this point so I rather need to help and work for them as well.

Guardiola added that he used to be very impressed by means of Iheanacho upon his arrival at the club. He additionally claimed to be joyful with the teenager's perspective and capability.

Kelechi is a typical purpose-scorer," said the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss. "I knew about him earlier than, however have been rather impressed with him considering the fact that I arrived.

"i love his personality, his perspective, his potential we hope to aid him reach the perfect stage and to recognize his full expertise.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »